About this course
Students of this program will gain an in-depth understanding regarding a specific aspect of occupational therapy knowledge and build a general range of research in order to justify their practice. Also, students will acquire the confidence to systematically plan and carry out detailed research to internationally-recognised standards. Students will be given the chance to choose to complete their qualification through coursework and a project or by the research thesis option.
- You must hold a Diploma OR Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from a World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) approved programme (OR equivalent), OR a Certificate of Registration (New Zealand).
- If you hold a Diploma or Certificate of Registration, you must also provide evidence of commitment to further education and two confidential referees attesting to your ability to manage postgraduate study.
- You must provide evidence of registration as an occupational therapist (Annual Practising Certificate), although this can be waived in certain circumstances.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet entry requirements
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.5).