Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- You must hold a Diploma OR Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from a World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT) approved programme (OR equivalent), OR a Certificate of Registration (New Zealand).
- If you hold a Diploma or Certificate of Registration, you must also provide evidence of commitment to further education and two confidential referees attesting to your ability to manage postgraduate study.
- You must provide evidence of registration as an occupational therapist (Annual Practising Certificate), although this can be waived in certain circumstances.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet entry requirements
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.5).
For International Students
- Occupation and the Human Condition
- Context of Practice
- Communication for Occupational Therapy Practice in Aotearoa/New Zealand.
- Clinical Reasoning
- Qualitative Research in Practice OR Quantitative Research in Practice
- Using sensory processing principles with diverse populations
- Risk: An occupational perspective
- Specialty Practice
- Vocational Rehabilitation