Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must be a registered midwife and hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Midwifery with a B grade average, OR equivalent.
- Consideration for direct entry into the 180-credit Master's programme will require presentation of a portfolio which demonstrates appropriate academic and personal skills.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 in writing and reading, and no less than 7.0 in speaking and listening, with no individual score less than 6.0
- HIV in Pregnancy
- Maternal Obesity
- Preceptorship for Midwives
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
- Midwifery Practice in Tertiary Maternity Settings (complex care)
- Evidence-Informed Practice
- Sexually-Transmitted and Other Infections of the Reproductive Tract in Pregnancy
- Nutrition for the Childbearing Woman
- Promoting Normal Birth
- Global Midwifery and Safe Motherhood
- Knowledge and Theory in Midwifery
- Research Methods in Midwifery Practice