Information not available
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must hold a recognised bachelor's degree in fine arts OR an equivalent four year programme with at least a B grade average. Three year undergraduate degrees may be considered but you must have achieved an A pass average in the major subject.
- You must submit an annotated portfolio, curriculum vitae and a research proposal, including an annotated bibliography. The portfolio must be no larger than 15MB.
- Selection for admission includes an interview.
- If you do not hold the above qualifications, you must demonstrate appropriate ability through a current portfolio and a related project proposal which will be approved by the Master of Fine Arts Admissions Committee.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.0).
- Studio Practice 2A
- Art Theory Part One
- Studio Practice 2B
- Art Theory Part Two