Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must have a recognised bachelor's degree in a design- or art-related field OR degree-equivalent practical, professional or scholarly experience.
- You must also have industry-related experience, working in business, production or design-related work.
- You must include a portfolio, comprised of words and images that visually demonstrate your design ability and enterprise interest or aspirations. This must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- You may undertake an interview.
- Letter of introduction which also outlines your project focus for the Master in Design Enterprise.
- Name and contact details of two referees.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.0).
- Design-led Enterprise
- Design Enterprise Project