About this course
This programme aims to inspire students to become leading designers, thinkers and innovators. Students will explore design, creativity and strategy, enterprise, business and marketing, and production, operations and manufacturing. Then, students will go for an industry placement, followed by a major research project tailored according to their particular needs. Multidisciplinary design interaction, criticism and debate are promoted in order to enhance their creative abilities and perspectives.
- You must have a recognised bachelor's degree in a design- or art-related field OR degree-equivalent practical, professional or scholarly experience.
- You must also have industry-related experience, working in business, production or design-related work.
- You must include a portfolio, comprised of words and images that visually demonstrate your design ability and enterprise interest or aspirations. This must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- You may undertake an interview.
- Letter of introduction which also outlines your project focus for the Master in Design Enterprise.
- Name and contact details of two referees.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.0).