About this course
This Graduate Diploma of Visual Arts programme offers students with the opportunity to carry out an intensive, personalised course of study. The institution also provides a team of advisors that will help students in determining a pathway of study which is suited to their goals and requirements. Once students complete this program, they can deepen their understanding with Master of Visual Arts or Master of Fine Arts program.
- You must demonstrate practical, professional or educational experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree OR other Level 7 qualification.
- As the majority of this programme is taught at Level 7, you must demonstrate studio skills beyond year one level to enter this programme.
- You must undertake an interview and submit a portfolio. This must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 6.0).
Let's see what you may also consider
Southern Institute of TechnologyNew Zealand
Unitec Institute of TechnologyNew Zealand