About this course
By pursuing this program, students will be able to maximise their learning through collaboration and the use of online tools. Every week, Webinars will be provided to full-time and part-time students. Occasionally, these block courses will make a dynamic study environment for students. As students become apart of the program, they will join a community of students and alumni who are working in order to shift the society’s systems to ones that support people and the world.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree OR equivalent skills/experience.
- You may not enrol in this programme if you have already completed a Sustainable Practice degree major.
- You must have access to the internet.
- International students will be individually asessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 6.0).