Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must hold a recognised undergraduate degree in a design- or art-related field OR equivalent professional or scholarly experience.
- You must submit a portfolio and a letter explaining your interests and motivation. The portfolio must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- International students must hold a recognised bachelor's degree in a design- or art-related field OR equivalent practical, professional or scholarly experience.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 6.0).
(a) Communication design
- Communication Design Studio 2
- Communication Design Studio 3
- Communication Design Studio 4
- Communication Design Studio 5
(b) Fashion design
- Fashion Design Studio 5
- Work Placement
(c) Interior design
- Interior Design Studio 5
- Interior Design Studio 6
(d) Product design
- Product Design Studio 6
- Product Design Studio 7
- Product Design Studio 8