About this course
By pursuing this course, students will have better understanding about the dynamic environment in which managers operate that will enable them to apply the knowledge at organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries and organisations. By participating with industry-based research project, students are able to gain vital practical experience.
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline OR equivalent skills/experience.
- You may NOT enrol in a major that you studied at undergraduate level.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no less than 6.0 for writing).
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 4) program.