February April July October
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- If you wish to enrol in this programme, you must hold the National Certificate in Horticulture (Level 4) OR equivalent qualification/experience. If not, you must complete the two year programme which has open entry.
- You must complete the practical components of this programme in an industry workplace.
- You must have access to the internet.
- International students are subject to specific immigration regulations.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0 (writing and speaking score no less than 6.0 and reading and listening bands no less than 5.5).
- Site Evaluation
- Weather and Climate Management
- Soil and Fertility Management
- Plant Biology
- Pest, Disease and Disorder Management
- Weed Management
- Irrigation Management
- Sustainable Winegrowing and Organic Certification
- Viticulture Organisations and Geography
- Vine Canopy Management
- Wine Appreciation
- Vineyard Production Planning