About this course
In the wine growing industry, sound technical and management skills are essential. By gaining this qualification, national and international industries will open their doors for graduates. The benefits from taking this program are that students may learn from experience lecturers and that they will learn using online resources and assessments, classroom teaching and fieldtrips.
- If you wish to enrol in this programme, you must hold the National Certificate in Horticulture (Level 4) OR equivalent qualification/experience. If not, you must complete the two year programme which has open entry.
- You must complete the practical components of this programme in an industry workplace.
- You must have access to the internet.
- International students are subject to specific immigration regulations.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0 (writing and speaking score no less than 6.0 and reading and listening bands no less than 5.5).