Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You must submit a logbook showing at least 30 hours of relevant outdoor recreation experience.
- We prefer that you have 48 NCEA credits at Level 2, including 8 credits at Level 2 in an English-rich subject OR equivalent qualifications/experience.
- We prefer that you have a current First Aid Certificate.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 6.0).
- Industry 2
- Environmental Science and Education 2
- Biomechanics and Video Analysis
- Event Logistics
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care
- Psychological Skills Training 2
- Tramping/Bush Instruction
Select 2 pursuits from the following options:
- White Water Kayaking 3
- Mountaineering 3
- Rock Climbing 3
- Sea Kayaking 3
Select one pursuit from the following options:
- Kayak Instruction
- Rock Climbing Instruction
- Sea Kayak Instruction/Guiding
- Alpine Tramping Instruction