About this course
By taking this program, students will discover the fundamentals of effective marketing and play a role in ensuring the success and longevity for any business. There are several core subjects from this program such as organisation and management, and buyer behaviour, and they may choose from a range of elective papers including applied management and the economic environment. Once successfully completing this program, students will become a valued employee for entry-level marketing positions or prepare for higher levels of learning.
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 4 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher in reading and 4 in writing
- OR equivalent.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0, with no less than 6.0 in writing and speaking, and no less than 5.5 in reading and listening.