Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 4 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher in reading and 4 in writing
- OR equivalent.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0, with no less than 6.0 in writing and speaking, and no less than 5.5 in reading and listening.
- Organisation and Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Business Communication
- Buyer Behaviour and Communication Strategies
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Accounting Principles
- Accounting Practices
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- The Economic Environment
- Business Computing
- Unspecified Credit
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Strategic Planning for Small Business
- Human Resource Management
- Employment Relations
- Applied Management
- Organisational Behaviour