About this course
This program is suitable for students who are looking to add a specialty to their existing qualification or as effective professional development if they already have experience in the industry. From this program, students will study organisations and management, human resource management, leadership, employment relations, applied management and organisational behaviour. This program will also test their abilities in a real-world business environment.
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 8 NCEA literary credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori (4 credits in reading and 4 in writing)
- OR equivalent.
- You must have at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) work experience in any field.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 5.5).