Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 8 NCEA literary credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori (4 credits in reading and 4 in writing)
- OR equivalent.
- You must have at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) work experience in any field.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 5.5).
- Organisation and Management
- Human Resource Management
- Employment Relations
- Applied Management
- Organisational Behaviour