February May July October
Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- If you wish to enrol in this programme, you must hold the National Certificate in Horticulture (Level 4) OR equivalent qualifications/experience. If not, you must complete the two year programme which has open entry.
- You must have access to the internet.
- International students are subject to specific immigration regulations.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS overall band score (academic) of 6.0 (writing and speaking score no less than 6.0 and reading and listening bands no less than 5.5).
- Site evaluation
- Weather and climate management
- Soil and fertility management
- Plant physiology
- Pest, disease and disorder management
- Weed management,
- Supervisory skills
- Irrigation management
- Sustainable production and organic certification
- Horticulture organisations and geography
- Practical horticulture