About this course
Students will take New Zealand’s only specialised tertiary program in ceramic arts that combines a wide range of practices and techniques in order to create an array of forms and imagery for both, functional ware and concept-based experimental work.
- You must have completed the Diploma in Ceramic Arts (Level 6) OR equivalent qualifications and/or experience.
- You must demonstrate an interest in art.
- You must undertake an interview and submit a portfolio. This must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they have an acceptable level of secondary school achievement.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0 (with no band score less than 5.5).