About this course
Students will take New Zealand’s only specialised tertiary program in ceramic arts that combines a wide range of practices and techniques in order to create an array of forms and imagery for both, functional ware and concept-based experimental work.
- Four years of secondary school education, with a minimum of 48 NCEA Level 2 credits across four subjects OR equivalent qualifications and experience.
- You must demonstrate an interest in art.
- You must undertake an interview and submit a portfolio. This must be no larger than 15MB if you are applying online.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they have an acceptable level of secondary school achievement.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 5.5 (with no band score less than 5.5).