About this course
This programme will focus on the operational skills that students need to work effectively and successfully in business with this industry-relevant qualification. Moreover, they will acquire the abilities to prepare themselves for higher levels of learning and development. Also, this programme will help them to develop a sound knowledge of general business theory and the program’s application through core subjects such as Business Communication, Applied Management and Accounting Principles. In addition, students will get to enjoy a mixture of practical and theoretical learning as well as the benefit from the small class sizes and staff expertise.
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 4 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher in reading and 4 in writing
- OR equivalent.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0, with no less than 6.0 in writing and speaking, and no less than 5.5 in reading and listening.