About this course
Currently, graduates with accountancy skills and qualifications are in constant demand for their ability to plan and record the financial performance. Therefore from this program, students will develop a general knowledge of accounting theory and application and also able to gather preliminary accounting roles and functions during this practical program.
- If you are under 20, you must have
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects inlcuding a minimum of 8 literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or te reo M¯aori; of which 4 credits must be in reading and writing
- 14 NCEA credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau
- 4 NCEA credits at Level 2 or higher in reading and 4 in writing
- OR equivalent.
- If you are over 20, you must have equivalent life/work experience or New Zealand University Entrance.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet diploma-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.0, with no less than 6.0 in writing and speaking, and no less than 5.5 in reading and listening.