Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- You must have successfully completed a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy with a grade point average of 5.0 or less across the three years of study, OR equivalent.
- You must commence the honours programme within three years of completing the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 6.5 (with no band score less than 6.5).
- Clinical Reasoning
- Qualitative Research in Practice
- Quantitative Research
- Supervision for Helping Professions
- Client Education
- Motivation and Behavioural Change
- Occupational Therapy in Primary and Population Health
- Using Sensory Processing Principles with Diverse Populations
- Risk: An Occupational Perspective
- Occupation and the Human Condition
- Contexts of Practice