Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Any Level 4 qualification equalling at least 60 credits completed in one year OR successful completion of university courses/units equalling at least 50 per cent of a first-year student workload completed in one year OR NCEA credits, including
- 60 credits at Level 3 or higher, including a minimum of 14 credits in each of three approved subjects (as determined in the NZQA list of approved subjects)
- 10 credits at Level 2 or higher in English and/or te reo M¯aori (5 credits in reading and 5 in writing)
- 10 credits at Level 1 or higher in mathematics/p¯angarau OR equivalent
- OR equivalent relevant qualifications and experience.
- You must demonstrate an elementary understanding of occupational therapy practice in New Zealand.
- You must provide a First Aid Certificate and a health declaration.
- You must submit recommendations of suitability from two referees who are not family members or friends.
- International students will be individually assessed to ensure they meet degree-level entry requirements.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS: overall band score of 7.0 (with no band score less than 6.5
- Person, Occupation, Environment and the Therapist's Toolkit (POETT)
- Professional Practice 1 (Fieldwork 1)
- Human Occupation (Fieldwork 2)
- Psychology and Inquiry for Occupational Therapy
- Kinesiology and Ergonomics for Occupational Therapy
- Social Anthropology for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Science
- Integration of Practice
- Professional Practice 2
- Disability, Function and Occupation
- Fieldwork 3
- Professional Practice 3
- Perspectives on Evidence in Practice
- Fieldwork 4
- Community Practice (Fieldwork 5)
- Transition to Practice (Fieldwork 6)