Feb Jul Oct
Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
To provide the knowledge and skills required of an engineering technician.
- Apply a body of theoretical and technical knowledge to practical situations
- Demonstrate the necessary skills and strategies to work safely and effectively on and off construction sites and with contractors, communities, clients and authorities
- Be confident, critical thinkers, who have the ability to solve problems within a broad civil engineering setting
- Be able to demonstrate communication and technical skills; function positively in a bi-cultural and multicultural environment such as those that exist in the New Zealand engineering environment.
- Applicants under 20 are required to have a minimum of 48 NCEA credits at Level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics or equivalent NZQA unit standards.
- Applicants aged 20 years or over are considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language require a minimum IELTS score of 6 with no band lower than 5.5, or NZCEL Level 5 with an endorsement of either Academic or Professional.
Let's see what you may also consider
Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)New Zealand
Otago PolytechnicNew Zealand