January March May June August October
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Students under 20 years of age need to refer to NZQA (New Zealand Qualifications Authority) for full details on entry criteria.
- Mature applicants need no formal qualifications, but evidence of suitability will be based on interview and /or portfolio.
English Entry Requirements
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language require a minimum IELTS score of 6 with no band lower than 5.5, or NZCEL Level 5 with an endorsement of either Academic or Professional.
- Accounting Principles
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- Economic Environment
- Organisation and Management
- Business Communication
- Business Computing
- Fundamentals of Marketing.