About this course
This programme provides a range of business skills including the opportunity to focus on career related options such as management or accountancy.
Some courses are available online.
Graduates will, in a range of diverse and dynamic business settings, be able to:
- Apply a range of interpersonal, communication and business skills
- Apply critical problem-solving skills with initiative and judgment
- Work independently and within a team of diverse people
- Demonstrate research abilities
Note: This course is also offered in Auckland campus.
- Students under 20 years of age: refer to NZQA website for full details on entry criteria.
- Mature applicants need no formal qualifications, but evidence of suitability will be based on interview and /or portfolio.
- Applicants for whom English is not their first language require a minimum IELTS score of 6 with no band lower than 5.5, or NZCEL Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.