Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
About this course
Not available for international students.
- Applicants are must complete the Northland Polytechnic Certificate in Sustainable Rural Development (Level 4) or equivalent.
English Entry Requirements
- Applicants for whom English is not a first language must have and IELTS score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5; or an accepted international equivalence.
- Business research and swot analysis
- Marketing and business plan writing
- How to manage organic production systems
- Designing permaculture systems.
- Sustainable vegetable production
- Training, pruning and grafting techniques
- Native plant propagation
- Introduction to sustainable house design