About this course
The aim of this programme:
- To develop skills and expertise to manage projects from start to finish
- To deliver projects on time and to budget.
- To develop the theory and practical applications required of project manager
- Get the opportunity to join the Project Management Institute and complete their professional examinations
- Study the principles of project management, business finance, operations management, advanced project management and Business Transformation and Change
- To prepare students to sit for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® and the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examinations
Managing projects is an exciting career path and can be utilized anywhere in the world.
- Business, Banking
- Event Management\
- Health and Manufacturing
- A Bachelor's degree in any field excluding project management.
- A Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a Bachelor's degree).
- Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience eg. 3 - 5 years full time work experience (relevant to business studies).
- If English is not your first language you may also be required to provide evidence of your English language skills as listed below.
- IELTS 6.0 Academic (no band lower than 5.5 in all subtests).For acceptable alternatives refer to the English Proficiency Outcomes Chart
Let's see what you may also consider
Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)New Zealand
Western Institute of Technology at TaranakiNew Zealand