January March May June August October
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have already successfully completed a 3 year degree or equivalent qualification, excluding business information systems.
- Applicants from industry who can demonstrate significant work and professional experience to succeed in the program will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Entry in these cases are at the discretion of the programme leader.
- Applicants where English is not their first language must provide evidence that they have achieved a minimum of 6.0 IELTS average with no band score lower than 5.5, or NZCEL Level 5 with an endorsement of either Academic or Professional.
- Applied Computing
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Management of ICT
- Business Analysis
- Industry Project