|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
- NorthTec's main campus is located in Raumanga Valley Road, Whangarei (the capital of the Bay of Islands in Northland, New Zealand). The Raumanga campus is set in park-like grounds and its facilities include:
- Fitness Centre
- Health Centre
- Student Cafe
- The Apprentice Restaurant – a hospitality training restaurant that is open to the public
- Hair and Beauty Salon – a training salon that is open to the public
- Geoff Art Wilson Gallery
- Besides that, NorthTec has opened a new Auckland campus located in the heart of Auckland CBD (New Zealand's largest city). This campus aims to offer courses in Business and English Language, and focuses more on international students.
Other learning centers
- In addition, NorthTec also has learning centres in Kerikeri, Rāwene, Kaikohe, Kaitaia and the Rodney District.
NorthTec is situated in the northern most region of New Zealand. The largest campus is based at Raumanga, a suburb of Whangarei city, with the new Future Trades campus in Dyer Street, and Learning Centres in Kensington (ASB Stadium). There is a regional campus in the Bay of Islands (Kerikeri) and Learning Centres at Rāwene, Kaikohe and Kaitaia. New Zealand has a multitute public transport systems in all major cities and some towns. These systems comprise of buses, trains and ferries. Public transportion in New Zealand is safe, easy to use, and is a reliable and affordable option for getting around.
- Homestay is the easiest option. Students just walk right into a fully furnished bedroom and have most of their meals provided. It’s especially popular with short-term students. Long-term students are also welcome to stay for the first few months. Homestay is also fully supervised for students under the age of 18. Living with a local family in their home. This gives the students the opportunity to practice their English and allows them to experience the Kiwi way of life.
Private Board (only available in Whangarei)
- To rent a room from a home close to campus. This is another way of living with the local people. As a private boarder, students can cook their own meals and share a room with friends/classmates. Board is also easier to set up first as one do not need to worry about paying large bonds and organizing their the furniture, appliances and services.
- Renting a house or apartment together. Flatting is a popular way for students in New Zealand to share the costs of living. This way it gives student
- complete freedom and independence.Though compared to Homestay and Private Board, students are required to cook their own meals and manage their own furniture and appliances. Flatting is more expensive.
- Also known as backpackers. It is a good option for students who came for a short course and for freshman. Students are given the option to live in an individual or shared room.
Courses available 52Accounting and Finance 1 Agriculture & Related Subjects 3 Applied and Pure Sciences 7 Architecture, Building & Planning 3 Beauty and Personal Care 2 Business and Management 17 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 2 Engineering 3 English Language 2 Health and Medicine 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 9 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Sports Science 3
Be the first one!