Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum total of 48 credits at NCEA level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics, or
- Equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate or Cambridge), or
- Equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience.
- Minimum of 8 literacy credits at NCEA level 1 or higher including 4 reading and 4 writing.
English Language Requirements
- Overall Band Score (Academic) of 6.0 IELTS, with no individual score less than 5.5, or equivalent.
- Engineering Fundamentals
- Engineering Mathematics
- Technical Literacy
- Materials (Civil)
- Land Surveying
- Civil and Structural Drawing
- Geotechnical Engineering