Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three (3) years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Area Leader will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Diploma programme.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTs) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band), issued within the last two years or equivalent.
- Principles of Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Principles of Leadership
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Employment Relations
- Principles of Applied Management
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Research Methods
- Project Management
- Advanced Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Applied Management
- Global Business Management
- Buyer Behaviour and Marketing Research