Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have obtained at least an undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Be a mature student aged at least 20 years and supply evidence of at least three (3) years relevant work experience. Each mature applicant must provide their curriculum vitae detailing any relevant work experience and academic achievements. The Programme Area Leader will use this information to assess whether the applicant is likely to successfully complete the Graduate Diploma programme.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTs) overall academic score of at least 6.0 (with at least 5.5 in each band), issued within the last two years or equivalent.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Computerised Accounting
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Finance
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Reporting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Applied Resource Management Accounting
- Advanced Accounting Project