Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- a minimum of 14 numeracy credits at level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the Directory of Assessment Standards, and fifty credits at level two or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects including a minimum of eight literacy credits at level two or higher in English or te reo Māori; of which four credits must be in reading and four credits must be in writing.
- The literacy credits will be selected from a schedule of approved achievement standards and unit standards found on the NZQA website at Literacy requirements for University Entrance.
- Or equivalent to both the above.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall academic score of at least 6.0 issued within the last two years, with not less than 5.5 in any category.
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 60 in the computer-based test (with a writing score of 20), or at least 550 in the paper-based test (with an essay score of 5 TWE), issued in the last two years.
- Complete two years study at a New Zealand secondary school and achieve either NCEA Level 3 or New Zealand University Entrance or both.
- In exceptional circumstances, an applicant under the age of 20 years who does not meet the academic entry requirements may be granted entry to the NZ Diploma in Business where they supply evidence to satisfy the Academic Committee of their ability to succeed on the NZ Diploma in Business programme.
- Human Resources
- Business Maths and Statistics
- Computing and Communication