Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
Applicants under the age of 20
- A minimum of 42 credits at Level 3 or higher on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF), including at least 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 (or equivalent) in each of two subjects, of which at least one relates to English; and at least one is from the approved subject list; with a further 14 credits at Level 3 or higher taken from no more than two additional domains on the NZQF.
- Or successful completion of a recognised art/media foundation programme or equivalent, for example the Certificate in Arts & Media.
Applicants aged 20 years or above
- No academic qualifications are required.
- All applicants may be invited to attend an interview to find out more about the programme and their suitability for it.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall Academic Band score of at least 6 (with at least 5.5 in each component), issued within the last two years
- Or an equivalent qualification.
- Visual Culture
- Studio Research and Practice
- Studio Project
- Professional Practice