About this course
With this programme, you’ll work closely with adventure operators to gain experience in the adventure tourism industry. Students can exit after year one with the Certificate in Adventure Tourism (Level 4) or carry on to the diploma in years two and three. Graduates from year two can obtain industry tickets in most disciplines.
Applicants under 20 years of age
- A minimum of 40 credits at NCEA Level 2 across four subjects (at least 12 credits in one subject) or
- National Certificate in Tourism and Travel (Introductory Skills) (Level 2) or
Applicants 20 years of age and over
- No formal qualifications needed.
English Language Requirements
- An International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall Academic score of at least 5.5 (with at least 5 in each band), issued within the last two years; or
- An equivalent qualification.
Let's see what you may also consider