Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- To gain admission to the programme an applicant must be a Registered Nurse, either registered in New Zealand or registered with an overseas authority recognized by the NZNC.
- New Zealand Nurses: New Zealand Registered Nurses, registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand and who are returning to nursing practice after a break of 5 or more years. Applicants are required to provide evidence of any health issues or criminal history that may prevent their entry onto the Nursing Register.
- International Nurses: International Registered Nurses wishing to gain New Zealand Nursing Registration must have completed the application for registration process with the NCNZ and have received a decision letter outlining the requirements to be met to verify competency and New Zealand relevant skills.
English Language Requirements
- If you are from a non-English speaking background the IELTS requirement is 7.0 Academic (no lower than 7.0 in reading, listening, writing and speaking subtests) or an acceptable alternative.
- Applicants must also be able to demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively to practice within their scope of practice.
- Concepts Related to Nursing in the NZ Context
- Competence Assessment in Clinical Practice