About this course
Massey's Master of Veterinary Science is an internationally recognised veterinary degree, most suitable for those who would like to undertake in-depth research in a particular area of interest.
You will be able to use your study towards a Master of Veterinary Science to either delve into an area of veterinary science you are passionate about, or to hone your research skills to help you ascertain if you wish to progress into a research-based career.
To enter the Master of Veterinary Science 120 credits, you will need:
- A Massey University Bachelor of Veterinary Science, or
- A veterinary qualification (with a minimum B average) that can be registered by the New Zealand Veterinary Council and is considered by the Academic Board to be equivalent to the Massey University Bachelor of Veterinary Science, or
- A Postgraduate Diploma in an area of Veterinary Science (with a minimum B average)
Students who do not meet the above entry requirements can apply for admission into the 240 credit Master of Veterinary Science with:
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- A short summary of your research interest (200 words or less)