About IVY College of New Zealand
IVY is approved by New Zealand Qualifications Authority and is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. . All courses are nationally accredited and continually updated in line with changes in industry and thus provide students with learning experiences that are practical, comprehensive and enjoyable.
IVY College of New Zealand. IVY is approved by New Zealand Qualifications Authority and is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Successfully completing a course at IVY opens countless doors to career opportunities not only throughout New Zealand but anywhere in the world.
Become a successful Business Manager with business Study at IVY, where YOU possess acumen and expertise to succeed in wide range of professional arena.
Courses offered by IVY are nationally recognised and have been designed to give you practical, hands-on training that will ensure that you are fully equipped to enter the workforce upon completion of your course.
- To develop and offer training programs that exceeds student's expectations for education in the field of their choice.
- To provide a productive and stimulating learning environment where students can realize their creativity and potential and evolve into competent professionals.
- To respond to student needs through exceptional program development, curriculum development, course delivery and student practicum and activities.
- To provide a caring community of learners which fosters an environment where members treat each other with dignity and respect.
- To continue the development and growth of IVY into one of the finest professional colleges.
IVY aims to provide an excellent start for our students' future careers by preparing them to meet and exceed the performance-oriented expectations of New Zealand workplace.