Total tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of three years secondary education. A background in Mathematics, English and Science is an advantage as well as an interest and aptitude for automotive engineering or
- Successful completion of the 17 week EIT Certificate in Trade Skills.
- It is recommended that students have a minimum of 10 credits in NCEA Level 1 in both numeracy and literacy.
*Students who do not meet these recommendations will be required to attend an interview.
Modules covered in the two years:
- Vehicle Servicing
- Engineering and Transmissions
- Electrical fundamental principles
- Engine fundamentals
- Brakes, Steering and Suspension – service and replace
- Engine maintenance and fuel systems servicing
- Electrical, Wiring and Lighting repairs
- EFI, Turbo and Air Conditioning
- Transmissions repairs and service
- Service and repair Brakes, Steering and Suspension
- Electronic Controls
- Engines and Chassis