Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The program is designed to:
- Prepare graduates to be knowledgeable in the area of software development by providing opportunities for designing, developing and implementing solutions through the application of appropriate software development tools
- Provide a well defined, relevant, basic curriculum with scope for rapid and flexible adoption as technology advances
- Promote professionalism and independence in learning
- Provide flexible study modes and the capacity to develop individual study initiatives and directions
- Provide components which incorporate problem solving, analysis and research.
Possible job and career opportunities can include:
- Analyst Programmer
- Applicants must meet degree standard entry requirements. In addition, applicants are required to provide evidence of knowledge in data storage, data manipulation and elementary programming skills.
* Students are encouraged to register for the introductory course in programming in the semester prior to enrolling in this qualification.
English Language Requirements:
- An acceptable level of English language fluency.
- TOEFL (550 with a TWE score of 4) or IELTS (6.0 Academic) with no band score lower than 5.5, or accepted international equivalents.