- Applicants must meet degree standard entry requirements. In addition, applicants are required to provide evidence of knowledge in data storage, data manipulation and elementary programming skills.
* Students are encouraged to register for the introductory course in programming in the semester prior to enrolling in this qualification.
English Language Requirements:
- An acceptable level of English language fluency.
- TOEFL (550 with a TWE score of 4) or IELTS (6.0 Academic) with no band score lower than 5.5, or accepted international equivalents.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Project Management
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Object Oriented Programming
- Special Topic Programming
- User Interface Design
- Project Programming