Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of 14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the National Qualifications Framework and
- 50 credits at Level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects, plus a minimum of eight literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo M?ori; four credits must be in Reading and four credits must be in Writing or
- Successful completion of a certificate programme such as NZIM Certificate in Management.
- Equivalent qualifications.
Applicants 20 years old or more:
- Applicants who do not meet the criteria above, but present evidence of ability to succeed (eg. maturity, life experience, work experience, other study).
- Entry to subsequent study is conditional on success at the entry level.
English Language Requirement:
- An acceptable level of English language fluency.
- TOEFL (540) or IELTS (5.5 Academic) tests, completion of accepted international equivalents.
- Fundamentals of Small Business
- Accounting Principles
- Business Computing
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Management
- Business Finance
- Strategic Planning for Small Business
- Accounting Practices
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- The Economic Environment
- Organisations & Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Applied Computing