Full-time & Part-time
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
A graduate of the Diploma in Applied Business will, in a range of diverse and changing organisational settings, effectively be able to:
- Add value by applying specialised business skills
- Apply a range of interpersonal and communication skills
- Apply critical problem solving skills in a specialised business area with initiative and judgement
- Work independently and within teams of diverse people
- Have appropriate skills and knowledge to pursue further study and professional development.
- A minimum of 14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pangarau on the National Qualifications Framework and
- 50 credits at Level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects, plus a minimum of eight literacy credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo M?ori; four credits must be in Reading and four credits must be in Writing or
- Successful completion of a certificate programme such as NZIM Certificate in Management.
- Equivalent qualifications.
Applicants 20 years old or more:
- Applicants who do not meet the criteria above, but present evidence of ability to succeed (eg. maturity, life experience, work experience, other study).
- Entry to subsequent study is conditional on success at the entry level.
English Language Requirement:
- An acceptable level of English language fluency.
- TOEFL (540) or IELTS (5.5 Academic) tests, completion of accepted international equivalents.