Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- A minimum of 42 credits at NCEA Level 3 made up of 14 credits in each of two Approved Subjects with a further 14 credits taken from no more than two other domains or Approved Subjects;
- A minimum of 14 credits at NCEA Level 1 in Mathematics or Pangarau;
- A minimum of eight credits at NCEA Level 2 in English or Te Reo M?ori. Four credits must be in Reading and four credits must be in Writing;
- An equivalent qualification recognised by the institution.
- Over 20 years of age, with evidence of an ability to undertake tertiary study at degree level.
English Language Requirement:
- Approved scores on TOEFL or IELTS (6.0 Academic) tests, completion of accepted international equivalents,.
*A personal interview may be part of the application process.
- Information Technology Management
- Network Administration & Support
- Operating Systems
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Advanced Operating Systems (Linux)
- Level 7 Project
- Project Management
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- User Interface Design
- Systems Analysis & Design 1
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- Level 7 Special Topic
- Information Systems Security
- Internet & Web Page Development
- Advanced Internet & Web Page Development
- Web Application Development
- Web Site Hosting & Maintenance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Research Methods