|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Auckland University of Technology
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT's largest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
AUT South Campus at 640 Great South Road, Manukau is a growing and vibrant campus located in the heart of your community. Our courses are practical and relevant and designed to give you a world-class university education.
Campus features include:
- Astro turf courts with hire equipment for tennis, basketball, netball, volleyball, touch and soccer
- Swimming pool
- Café and balcony overlooking the pool
- Student lounge and games room
- Health and well-being services
- Lounges and study spaces
- Computer labs and a wireless network
- Secure, ample on-campus parking
- Shuttle bus service between AUT's South, City and North Shore campuses
- Student support services
The AUT South Campus is within easy access of public transport to and from all areas of greater Auckland City. It is also close to the retail and commercial shopping area in Manukau.
On Campus accommodation.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 2 Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Architecture, Building & Planning 1 Business and Management 2 Computer Science and IT 1 Engineering 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Law 1
Be the first one!