Other costs apply
About this course
For admission to the Master of Business Administration you should have:
- at least two years relevant work experience as approved by the Academic Board of AIS St Helens; (relevant work experience can include experience in the following areas: human and financial resource management; policy and planning; organisational and control processes; sales and marketing management)
- a degree, or equivalent professional qualification as approved by the Academic Board of AIS St Helens;
- a pass in a first-year university-level mathematics course (for Finance and Operations and Logistics specialisations only);
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 575 / TEP 42 or competency in English sufficient to enable meaningful participation in the programme.
* Note that Field Study and Internship pathways are subject to NZQA approval.