About this course
Webster University Leiden's Media Communications MA program explores the relationship between changing technology and changing cultures, including research, government, media, business, and communication. The Media Communications MA hybrid program is designed for media, communications, or technology professionals looking for career advancement and to enhance their credentials, the program is designed to be flexible and to accommodate the time constraints of working professionals.
- A completed online application, including the online USD35 or EUR40 fee
- Copy of recent CV
- One page letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certified university transcripts
- TOEFL 579/90 or IELTS 6.0 (if applicable)