About this course
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology is created to equip students with a foundation in the field of Psychology. Students will obtain the understanding of the complexity and diversity of human behaviour together with the psychological theories and concepts that helps in explaining human behaviour. Psychology student in Webster University will be given the opportunity to study theories, specific issues and discipline and also attain a comprehension of the complexity and diversity of human behavior.
Students will be using scientific and philosophical, from theoretical to the experimental method. These methods will aid the students in developing and applying problem solving skills that will help them to think analytically with clear communication skills in both career and life aspects.
- A completed online application, including the online USD35 or EUR40 fee
- Official transcript of last three years
- 400-500 word personal statement
- Two letters of references (teachers, college counselors)
- Copy of passport(s)
- TOEFL 550/80 or IELTS 6.0 (if applicable)