Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Applicants should possess:
- solid basic knowledge in the field of information and computing sciences (including programming languages, data models, exchange languages and object-oriented modelling)
- solid basic knowledge of research methods
- solid basic knowledge of organization science
- the ability to communicate facts and findings verbally and in writing, also using information and communication technology and audio-visual means.
- • basic knowledge of product software development, delivery, implementation and use.
- basic knowledge of design methods and modelling.
Applicants are therefore expected to hold one of the following degrees:
- a BSc in Information Science
- a BSc in Computer Science
- a BSc in other Science (with specific prerequisites)
- a professional Bachelor in ICT, or a HBO or HIO diploma.
The mandatory part consists of:
- Introduction to MBI
- Three fundamental MBI courses
- Thesis project and colloquium