About this course
The programme focuses on both public and private issues of the regulation of markets (banking, energy, telecom, transport, and other regulated sectors) private equity, hedge funds, competition and competition policy, corporate governance and regulatory policy and effective enforcement . At all times it is the interplay between the economic and the legal that is the prime focus of the programme. Graduates will be able to bridge the often existing gap between these disciplines and be able to communicate effectively.
- A Bachelor in Law or a Minor in Law (45 ECTS), including knowledge/competence in the field of European law
- Knowledge/competence in the field of Principles of Microeconomics
English proficiency requirements
- IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 7.0 overall band, at least 6.5 for writing.
- TOEFL, Internet based. Minimum score: 100, at least 23 for writing; institutional scores are not accepted (the TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062).
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, at least a B grade.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, at least a C grade.