About this course
Technical Computer Science is a challenging science that focuses on information and systems. When you think of information, for example, consider automated searches through vast amounts of data. As for systems, think of computers and the Internet, but also of the interaction between systems (such as robots) and people. On the one hand, you will study fundamental concepts in this course, but on the other hand you also learn to apply them in a practical way to basically anything that keeps humans busy. This includes travel, business, health, the environment, politics and leisure time. These days you would be hard pressed to find an area in which computer science doesn't play its part.
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.