About this course
In the psychology Bachelor’s, you study human behaviour. Unlike many other psychology programmes in the Netherlands, we focus on both the theory and practice of psychology. At our university, you will learn to analyze psychological problems and to design practical solutions aimed at influencing human behaviour. The programme will familiarize you with five basic fields of psychology:
- Cognitive psychology: how does the brain work?
- Social psychology: how do people behave in groups?
- Developmental psychology: how do people change as they grow and age?
- Personality psychology: how do people differ from each other?
- Clinical psychology: how does abnormal behaviour arise?
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.