About this course
The Bachelor's programme in Electrical Engineering will equip you with knowledge and skills that are essential in almost all areas of technology (electronics, data storage, communication, antennas, user interfaces, energy storage, sensors, control, signal conditioning, robotics and optics). Electrical engineers are highly employable, largely because their training encompasses a branch of science rather than a specific profession. Whatever career path you decide on, as an electrical engineer you will invent your own future. This is one of the best programmes you can take in terms of the excellent job opportunities it provides.
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.