About this course
Creative Technology challenges you to deploy the latest technology to develop interactive applications geared towards the user’s health, convenience and enjoyment. You will learn how to understand and use smart information and communication technologies, new media (e.g. media technology, electronics and computer/tablet/smartphone applications, videos, sound) and creative thinking to influence people and improve their everyday lives.
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands