About this course
This programme offers you the perfect mix of computer science and business. With your knowledge of how to develop and use advanced IT systems, you will play a pivotal role in the company and/or come up with cool innovations.
Information technology is vital for any business. But there is more to it than just setting up computers and installing software: the employees also have to be able to work with it. In our Business & IT programme, you will learn how to develop advanced IT systems and how to implement them in a company. You will find ways to develop such systems in such a way that everyone using it will benefit – focusing both on technology and on people.
- International students applying for an English taught UT Bachelor programme require one of the following documents as proof of their English language proficiency:
- IELTS minimum overall score of 6.0. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- TOEFL (internet-based) minimum overall score of 80. Certificates older than two years are not considered for admission
- Cambridge CAE or Cambridge CPE
- To be admitted to a bachelor's at the University of Twente, you will need a diploma equivalent to the Dutch vwo-diploma. Take a look at the list of equivalent diplomas to see if your diploma is considered equivalent.
Let's see what you may also consider
Erasmus University RotterdamNetherlands
Avans University of Applied SciencesNetherlands